Friday, May 3, 2013

APPLE - It is Dangerous! (Folks, I REALLY Care)

Avoid eating apples frequently - kids, especially; a true story...!

A friend of mine recently found that her 14-years old daughter has difficulty absorbing knowledge acquired outside her school textbooks. While she has no difficulty scoring almost full marks for her Maths test, my friend found that her daughter could not find Singapore in a world map. In fact, she thought North America and North Korea looks alike and has difficulty telling them apart!

Distressed, my friend rushed her daughter down to their family doctor for a consultation. During the consultation, her doctor asked her a question that puzzled her. He ask if she was a frequent consumer of apples and she replied yes wondering as to how, he knew of her daughter's eating habits.

You see, the truth is in this modern day and age; apple trees are grown in open plantations and receive rain water through the soil directly. You might not be aware that due to all the protests happening around the world, rain water has become very poisonous now. That's why if you notice, if you were dretched in rain, you stay wet for so long, especially in an air-con room! Because that is not pure water! Therefore, apples that receive rain directly and from the soil have high concentration of the poison!

The rain poison have terrifying effects on the brain as it accelerates growth. It leads to kids being more prone to understanding only things that are taught by teachers and tested in examination. Due to the damages to specific brain cells, the kids do not and could not understand basic common sense.

Therefore, I advise the parents out there to watch their kids' diets and to lower their frequency of consuming apples!

If everyone who reads this post shares it to 100 people, you can be sure that we'll save at least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life... So, please be a true friend and share this article to all your friends you care about! You need to believe every single health and medical advice you see on Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr, anywhere on the Internet! They are there because they are true! So please spread the news!


Anonymous said...

Oh snap!

Unknown said...

LOL you're fast, my friend! :)