(Picture in courtesy of Pet Society)
Ah Fook is so not motivated to get out of his house these days. Take a quick look at the newspapers and TV and these are all he sees day in day out...
- Maid engaged in sex with her employer's 11 years old son
A cross between Maid in Manhattan and Sex and the City? Previously, the families with maids were worried that their maids may bring their Banglah/Thai/Indon boyfriends home. Now they don't know if their boys are doing the hanky-panky with their maids!
- Gall bladder sold openly at the Singapore Food Expo
Wah! To sell it so openly, he must be really thinking that Singapore is part of China! Next you'll have dog meat served at wedding dinners?
- Gang fight in Kallang, leaving one dead, two in intensive care and another with half his palm hacked off
Finally! After not hearing from the Ah Beng gangs for so long, we thought that gang fight is a history already! So since our local Ah Bengs are not doing their fighting, we bring in the foreign talents to fight for us!
- Toto results announcer murdered
Apparently the murderer is not one of the Toto winners... Maybe the 4D announcers should be careful as well...
- Unemployed man caught with possession of a semi-automatic pistol
Now this is rare! Possession of gun in the country! Custom officers getting slack these days?
- Police investigating City Harvest Church for alleged misuse of funds
This has got to be the winner! Religion + money scandal will always win all kinds of sex and murder hands down! If we can link in some dirty politician to this story, that will really make a great movie better than the Godfather!
Seriously... Ah Fook really feels safer at home in this Sin City. Besides the fact that he is not going to risk taking the bus with the high number of bus accidents these days...