Monday, May 31, 2010

Well-trained Singaporean woman looking for man to contribute to the birth rate

I am a single Singaporean woman who is prepared for the rigours of parenthood since 8 years old. I have the experience of helping my mother with babysitting 3 of my younger siblings and 2 more that she was paid to babysit.

I have the necessary parenting skills and excel in all household chores because Home Economics was the only subject that I passed in my GCE 'O' Levels exam. I have also worked as a part-time housekeeper in some of the top condominiums in Singapore for two and a half years when I was too stupid to stay long in any other job.

I would appreciate a man to provide for me and I see the urgency of getting married so that I do not have to work anymore and just be a full-time housewife. My future husband do not need to have a great job (even a runner for Ah Long will do), do not need to have good income (we could try to save on our expenses, like the childrens' education), and I really don't bother about his look.

I can assure you that I have never wanted to be a career woman. When I was in school, I envisioned to be a full-time housewife in my "What do you want to be when you grow up" composition writing. I have never wanted to further my studies after I failed my GCE 'O' Levels and my only career ambition in my whole life is to get married and have children. My future husband could be assured that I can take care of all our children without any problem, though I might not be intelligent enough to help out with their homework once they exceeded primary three level.

Unlike other educated Singaporean career woman, I am available for any date with any Singaporean man. I look forward to your response and am available for a date at your convenience.

Specially dedicated to Mr Sulthan Niaz

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com