Friday, April 1, 2011

I will vote for you reason #5 - IF you are Mr Brown

Oh yes Mr Brown, I will vote for you on that piece of serial-numbered paper, on your blog and even dial a 1900 number and pay $50 to vote for you...

  • Even though you cannot make the 5-rooms HDB flat in Queenstown cheaper and I will never have enough money to upgrade.

  • Even though you cannot ask the private clinics to charge cheaper and I still have to wait long long in the polyclinic queue just to get the universal applies-to-all panadol.

  • Even though you cannot ask the kopitiam not to use the rising cost of flour/egg/sugar to raise the price of kopi-C for another 20 cents.

  • Even though you cannot bring down the ever-rising electricity bill.

  • Even though you cannot stop the self-proclaimed world-class public transport from increasing the fares yet again.


So Mr Brown my friend, I will confirm, chop and guarantee tick for you even though you can't do anything, because the other MPs didn't do anything also. But at least your blog makes me laugh from the bottom of my heart. Oh, and you won't ask for too high a minister salary right?

No comments: