- If you call up my boss to tell him that economy has improved so much and I've worked so hard that I deserve a $575 designer chair.
- If you have lunch with my boss and tell him that I had accepted a wage reduction during the difficult economic times and worked hard to help turn the economy around quickly, and I so deserve a 2.5 months bonus.
- If you give one free maid for each family in your constituency so that somebody will carry my bag for me when I go to work.
- If you also plan for a free half day city tour for your constituency to the National Museum of Singapore, the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s City Gallery and Parliament House. Especially the National Museum, because the admission fee there very expensive leh!
- If you change our address to something more posh like "Frankfurt Village" or "Bordeaux Town" and forbid people from other heartlands to wear singlets, shorts and slippers and anyhow come here. Maybe like that our HDB flat resale price can go higher.
So Mr MP-wannabe, you don't have to grow up from a low-income family, but before you ask whether I can tick for you, think of what you can do to help me get enough income to support my family.