Thanks for ur invite! But it's my friend's wedding tat day, so i couldn't go T_T so sianz tat i'll miss all the fun... but no choice loh... :(
And I'm not tat talented la ... haha... so many ppl out there who can write better than me and take better pix than me :) But thks for the praise, very heart warming!!!
You have a very pretty blog here. Nice photographs of Botanic Gardens and also your travel exploits. Interesting to see that you are a bilingual blogger too!
I love Botanic Gardens very much too though time is really not on my side to visit it. Here's my version of the tale.
Hi cloudywind,
ReplyDeleteWould love you to come to Ping.sg 1st Anniversary Party on 07/07/07. It would be nice to meet you. You are very talented. :)
Thanks for ur invite! But it's my friend's wedding tat day, so i couldn't go T_T so sianz tat i'll miss all the fun... but no choice loh... :(
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm not tat talented la ... haha... so many ppl out there who can write better than me and take better pix than me :) But thks for the praise, very heart warming!!!
wooo, 植物園喔!
ReplyDelete以前我很喜歡到那兒走走, 現在就沒那閒情了...
Hi cloudywind,
ReplyDeleteYou have a very pretty blog here. Nice photographs of Botanic Gardens and also your travel exploits. Interesting to see that you are a bilingual blogger too!
I love Botanic Gardens very much too though time is really not on my side to visit it. Here's my version of the tale.